Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sounds

Was fed up of the lappie giving boot up problems. Managed to make a few calls during work yesterday and found a webbie with great reviews. Brought my lappie to work so that I could pass it to him in Sengkang, which is a drop-off point. Texted thhe guy and asked if he could pick it up from me at the mall or LRT. He said it's $25. Ok, I understand. But it's only at the LRT station. He replied "Drop off or pick up is $25 regardless of distance. I hope you understand". I understand al right, you mother fucking son of an upside down pig.

Called NEC as a last ditch attempt. Spoke to a technician named Henry and from my description, he said it's most probably the keyboard has been jammed. Told me that charges would be from $70 - $90, without diagnostics. With troubleshooting, it'll cost $126 alone for labour. Ok, no charge if it's not the keyboard. Made my way there and Mary told me it's probably the keyboard. Replaced it and Alhamdulilah! It was the keyboard! Now happily typing on these new keys!

The not so happy incident was Su & I broke up. It was inevitable. Our differences were too great. She finds my temper too out-of-control, while I couldn't take her wilfullness nor hard-headedness. It was destined to fail. I confinded in my counterpart in Malaysia. News of me spread. I'm having some dates and meetings planned out for me with some eligible ladies from the mill.

I still care and love Su, but I know that it'll not turn out happily ever after. Either one of us must give in. I do think I've given in alot. Not many people would call me patient for the things she's done. I've accepted many things. But I still have limits. I still have a break point. This is something most people, especially my younger siblings do not see or accept. This is because I will close an eye when it comes to them, Su included. But unlike Su, my younger siblings do not escape my naggings or scoldings as often as she does. I sincerely hope she will find someone who is much better than me. Whom can be patient time and time again. Who can tolerate the insecurities of her family and whom can lead a non-follower.

jahwsl
2252
30 Jan 07'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home