Thursday, February 08, 2007

POSB Bank

Alhhamdulilah! A prayer was said in english for my benefit of understanding. Alhamdulilah!

Ustaz Ghalib held a prayer session in his home in Woodlands this evening. At the end of the recitation of the Yassin, he spoke in malay, that a member of the family is lost, but a new one is gained. I was feeling drowsy that time. My eyes were wide opened when he said my name "Amir Hamzah". Gosh! He was welcoming me into the family! And I'm not even married to Su yet! Insya Allah, we will be married on the 5th of April 07'.

Now I see what she means by invitation to family. I can see it clearly for myself. And Alhamduilah, I am happy for all that's happened today. I shall not argue over it anymore.

I had always taken Ya'akub as my responsibility. This is the chinese way. There has never been any doubt about it. But to be singled out to be welcomed into the family in front of everyone was something uncommon and unexpected for me. I am the first true blue chinese convert to join this family. I could hear laughs and see wide grins. Alhamdulilah! What a touching moment!

Today, I pledge all my earnings to Su. Beginning from the month of Feb 07', I will assume my Islamic duty as a husband to prep for marriage. I don't make alot of money anyway, but it's a start to let Su manage finances. This would be a good starting ground for her to plan, budget, save and spend for the future.

We were considering what car to get for the near future, Insya Allah. She likes the Honda Accord. I've never owned a luxury Honda. Insya Allah, I will wait for her to pass her driving tests first then let her decide. The car is for her anyway. I would like to present it to her. Insya Allah, we would be able to travel safely to and from Malaysia during our quiet times together. All I want now is to give her the best of the memories that Ya'akub afforded her. Till today, her dedication of her travel escapades to him touches me.

jahwsl
0144
08 Feb 07'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home