Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Catch A Movie

I really hate to say this, but I never wanna for get him. It's true I never got a chance to know him well enough, but his disposition made it tough for someone not to care for him.

Su & I talk about him almost everyday. Most of our conversations are about the times when he behaves so cutely, grinning like a kid, his sudden agile movements, you know... And we both have a laugh over it. And ultimately, we'll both miss him, but in a good way, because we see him being happy most of the time. We both know he's in a better place, Insya Allah.

I wanna remember him, and the only way I know how to is through fasting for his sake. Prayers are a given. It's somehow like if I put my body through a certain stress, and make my intention for him, then somehow, when I am experiencing the uncomfort, I would be able to get a sense that it's somehow working for him I don't know. Insya Allah, I hope it is true...

jahwsl
2325
14 Feb 07'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home